The mechanisms of the AP-80A unit are mounted on the MZKT-700200 chassis with a wheel arrangement of 8x8. The chassis are equipped with an undercarriage Caterpillar C-15 Electronic diesel engine with a power of 354 kW (482 hp), the fuel supply control is electronic-mechanical. Transmission - hydraulic transmission Allison 4700, six-speed, with a lockable torque converter.
The conditional depth of wells during repair and development is 3450 meters (tubing 102 GOST 633-80, 14 kg/m). The conditional depth of drilling wells is 2000 meters (when drilling a column of pipes with a diameter of 127, GOST 631-75, 24 kg/m).
- single-drum drawworks with a disc friction clutch for turning on the drum, a two-tape brake and an auxiliary disc brake;
- drilling drum with Lebus grooves that ensure even winding of the rope;
- oil-filled chain reducing gear for drawworks drive;
- brake pads with a width of 230x130x32 mm from stationary drilling rigs;
- brake pulleys with forced liquid cooling;
- sand reel;
- extension of the upper section by hydraulic cylinders from the remote control;
- hydraulic drawworks for auxiliary work;
- hydraulic jacks (outriggers) with a stroke of 700 mm;
- transformable work platform with height adjustable from 0.7 to 2.8 m;
- emergency electric drive;
- complete set taking into account the primary purpose and technological features of works.