The block of petroleum products is intended for transportation and storage of fuel and lubricants and process equipment, for their supply to workover units and drilling rigs on oil and condensed gas wells.
The design of the block of petroleum products provides:
- switching-on and switching-off pumping units from the chassis platform;
- free discharge of the diesel fuel remains through the drainage hatch for tank cleaning;
- free filling of tanks through hatches;
- pumping of diesel fuel and oil fuelling lorries into the block of petroleum products and from the block of petroleum products to the consumer;
- possibility of connection of the heater to a mobile steam heating unit;
- monitoring of the flow rate of the working fluid;
- working fluid cleaning.