Hoist unit UPA-60A 60/80M is intended for development and repair of oil and gas ells and carrying out the following:
- carrying out lifting operations with pump and compressor, drill and casing pipes and pumping rods;
- clearing of sand plugs; well killing, circulation of washing solution during drilling, milling and other operations;
- drilling of cement sleeves, milling, etc.;
- fishing and other operations in the event of accidents at wells.
The unit is mounted on the chassis of the KrAZ-65053 car (Euro-2) and includes a transmission, a single-drum drawworks with a chain drive, a two-tape brake and a pneumatic coupling for turning on the drum, a mast with a tackle system, a hydraulic rotor for screwing-unscrewing pipes and drilling operations. The unit is equipped with electric, hydraulic and pneumatic control systems. There are backup drives for the drilling rotor and the flushing pump. The mast is telescopic, inclined with a limiter for the extension of the upper section and a cover plate, with a remote lifting system and an alarm system for the extension of the upper section.
At the request of the customer, additional equipment can be installed:
- mud pump;
- drilling hose;
- operational swivel;
- drill rod;
- suspension of drilling hoses;
- auxiliary drawworks with capacity of 2 tons.