- Nominal pushing force, kN: 300.
- Reaction mass, kg: 4000.
- Active mass, kg: 2200.
- Piston surface area, cm2: 145.2.
- Full stroke, mm: 90.
- Operating frequency range, Hz: 4-250.
SERVO VALVE ATLAS 200H
- Area: 3.00 m2.
- Dimensions, cm: 250x120x18.
- Static pressing, kg: 30 000.
- Drive engine Caterpillar C13.
- Engine rating, l/sec at 2100 rpm 440.
- Hydraulic pump DENISON P14P (USA).
- Tank capacity, l 300.
Companies Pelton, Sersel, or any other at the request of the customer.
- Chassis: Self-propelled hydraulic cross-road chassis with the wheel arrangement 4x4.
- Engine: Caterpillar C13. Power 440 l/sec.
- Drive system: in the form of two independent hydrostatic transmissions, consisting of adjustable hydraulic pumps and hydraulic motors from SAUER-DANFOSS.
- Transmission boxes – mechanical, two-speed.
- Steering: carried out by SAUER-DANFOSS dispensing pump in proportion to the angle and speed of rotation of the steering wheel.
- Tires: depending on the geological conditions of operation, it is possible to complete the tires of the following sizes: 66x44-25 20 Ply; 66x43-25 20 Ply; 66x34-25 20 Ply; DF 16A; 23,5-25.
- Frame: articulated frame.
- Cabin: all-metal, number of seats - 2, air conditioning, liquid air heater.
- For work in the far North regions, a complete set of frame-insulated tent and a pre-heating system for the engine, fuel tank, hydraulic tank and batteries is provided.
- Dimensions: 10300 x 2,500 x 3,500 (length x width x height in meters).
- Total weight: 30,000 kg.
- Radius of turn: no more than 13 meters.
- Maximum speed: 40 km/h.
- Fuel distance is 500 km.
- Operating temperature range: -50ºC...+ 45ºC.
- Ground clearance: at least 460 mm.