The control system for vibrating sources of seismic signals is intended for control of electrohydraulic sources (vibrators) during geophysical works using the technology VIBROSEIS and it usually consists of one synchronizing generator (GS T) and several blocks of control of vibrating sources (BUSV T).
GS T is installed at the seismic station and is connected to it, and each of the BUSV T is installed on a seismic vibrator.
The main task of the equipment is to synchronize the output signals of vibrators with the seismic station. Launch synchronization of the vibrators start is achieved by telemetric radio communication between the GS T and BUSV T.
- Power supply voltage of BUSV T - from 10 to 30 V (from the onboard network of the source of seismic signals with a voltage of 12 V or 24 V).
- Power consumption during work with a servo valve by MOOG - no more than 50 W.
- The quantity of codes of synchronization is not less than three.
- Nonsynchronization of the start via radio channel is not more than ± 35 ·10-6 s.
- The average error of the phase correction system is not more than 5 o.
- The frequency range of the analogue radio channel is from 0 to 200 Hz.
- The amplitude range of the analogue signal transmitted over the radio channel is not less than ±4 V.
- The amplitude error of the analogue signal transmitted over the radio channel is not more than ±5 %.
- The phase error of the analogue signal transmitted over the radio channel is not more than ±5o.
- The quantity of simultaneously controllable sources of seismic vibration signals on the profile is not less than five.
- The type of the generated sweep signal is sinusoidal.
- The instrument error of the control of value of the vibrating force of the source of seismic vibration signals is not more than +10 %.
- The overall dimensions of BUSV T are no more than:
length - 270 mm;
width - 150 mm;
height - 370 mm.
- Weight of BUSV T is no more than 9 kg.
- The specific power consumption during operation of the product is not more than 0.0035 W/s-1.
- The average time between failures of BUSV T is not less than 3000 hours with the average recovery time of performance status – no more than 4 hours.
- The failure criterion is a decrease in the quality of functioning: the instrument error of the control of value of vibrating force of the source of seismic signals vibration 777stR749UHTY578338ff is not more than ±10 %.
- The average lifetime of BUSV T is not less than 6 years.
- The range of working temperatures is from minus 10 to plus 40 ° C.